[THIN] Re: Update Network Print Server

  • From: ecrabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 07:42:04 -0500

I had the same issue.  I added a network printer under AD user's and
computers.  I then also added the icon for the ICA client printer
configuration on the client's desktop.  The client printer configuration
window shows the Novell printer I added and also their auto created
printers.  Then the user can select which one they need.

I also found that if I did not have the newest ICA client on the client's
machine that their printer's were not auto creating.  Hope this helps.

This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and delete this message from your
computer.  Thank you.