[THIN] Unsubscribe

  • From: "Hoesly,Rob" <RHOESLY@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:56:48 -0600

How do I unsubscribe from this? I'm down to about 750 unread & I don't think
I'll ever catch up!! Thanks in advance.

Robert L. Hoesly, CCA (XP/1.8)
Senior Analyst
Advanced Technology Group - End User Computing Services
Cerner Corporation
2800 Rockcreek Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64117
Phone: (816) 201-2271

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.