[THIN] Unmunging Data Store from master

  • From: Seán <pne1881@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:47:00 +0100 (BST)

Hi people.

I've inherited (not my fault, honest) a farm where the Data Store is
stored in the master table in SQL.

I've read "Separating the Master Database and the Data Store"
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX104452

Which states:
"Remove all the master database references from the new database
(Please consult SQL documentation)"

But I can't seem to find anything on this. Any pointers welcome.

In any event, is there another way of doing this? I'd prefer to extract
the Data Store from the master - the above CTX doc doesn't state how to
do this.

Pointers welcome :-)

- Seán

This Weeks Sponsor: Cesura, Inc.
Know about Citrix end-user slowdowns before they know.
Know the probable cause, immediately.
Know it all now with this free white paper.
http://www.cesurasolutions.com/landing/WPBCForCitrix.htm?mc=WETBCC