[THIN] Re: Unload Hung Profiles

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:41:27 -0500

Mark,

Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by "hung profiles"?
The reason I'm asking is that I work on my TS RUP issues now and I'm trying
to find the reason why some files in the profile could get "stuck" (they are
marked as opened and stay opened even if user logs off). If that's your case
I may suggest these MS KB articles:

289564
328607
186454

I also recieved a suggestion from somebody in this group that this may
happen if users are opening different published apps from different servers
and try to log off these servers all in 1 shot. That may cause profile to
corrupt.

HTH
Pavlo