[THIN] Re: Uninstll version 11 client

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 11:54:04 -0400

No these are PC's "In the wild"  they aren't part of a corporate network,
and are largely outside our control.
There are times I have to fight local IT people to get the right to pt
citrix on their PC in the first place. (if there is a local IT person at
all)

They are mostly PC's in the back off ice of hotels and such.