[THIN] Re: Uninstall Citrix from non functioning server

  • From: Pat Coughlin <strangedog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:13:01 +0000

Suite yourself. Powering off the machine will allow the farm to clean the
database of all the crud via the remove server functionality. As long as
you don't power it back on with the old image you are fine. Otherwise have
fun local admin password hacking...

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015, 2:49 AM Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/

I've used it many times - it's a boot CD that facilitates offline
registry editing, and has an automated script to reset or clear (clear
works better) local user passwords. Will likely not work if your drive
is encrypted by Bitlocker or MobileArmor though. Supports most popular
disk controllers including RAID arrays,

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 7:24 AM, Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Can anyone "recommend" a password recovery tool that is not "dodgy"?
Don't
want to risk running dodgy software in Enterprise environment.

Thanks

Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:28:10 -0400
Subject: [THIN] Re: Uninstall Citrix from non functioning server
From: oozerdude@xxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 7:13 AM, Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi

I have an issue with my Windows 2008 R2 Server with XenApp 6.5 where
the
server is not joined to the domain anymore. I get the following error:

The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain
failed

I also don’t know the local admin password which I require to login to
the
server so I can remove and re-add to the domain.

You could try one of those offline NT Password Recovery boot CDs, and
re-set the local Administrator password. Then you would just re-join
the domain temporarily.
//www.freelists.org/list/thin