[THIN] Re: Uninstall Citrix from non functioning server

  • From: Michael Leone <oozerdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:28:10 -0400

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 7:13 AM, Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I have an issue with my Windows 2008 R2 Server with XenApp 6.5 where the
server is not joined to the domain anymore. I get the following error:

The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain
failed

I also don’t know the local admin password which I require to login to the
server so I can remove and re-add to the domain.

You could try one of those offline NT Password Recovery boot CDs, and
re-set the local Administrator password. Then you would just re-join
the domain temporarily.
//www.freelists.org/list/thin