[THIN] Re: Uninstall Citrix from non functioning server

  • From: Pat Coughlin <strangedog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 11:22:03 +0000

Format the server and then remove it via appcenter. You can't remove a
server that is alive even barely.

Pat

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015, 7:13 AM Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I have an issue with my Windows 2008 R2 Server with XenApp 6.5 where the
server is not joined to the domain anymore. I get the following error:

The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain
failed

I also don’t know the local admin password which I require to login to the
server so I can remove and re-add to the domain.

Does anyone know how I can remove this server from the Citrix farm? I
obviously cannot login to do it the correct way using Add/Remove Programs.
I logged on to the Zone Data Collector and tried to do this via AppCenter
via:

Server\Other Tasks\Remove from Farm

It fails with:

"The server is still online and cannot be removed from the farm. It should
be removed by the uninstall program."

Is there another way I can uninstall this Citirx software? Need to remove
it cleanly from the farm then I can format the server and start again.

Thanks

Ang