[THIN] Uninstall Citrix from non functioning server

  • From: Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 21:13:22 +1000

Hi

I have an issue
with my Windows 2008 R2 Server with XenApp 6.5 where the server is not joined to
the domain anymore. I get the following error:

The trust
relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed

I also don’t know
the local admin password which I require to login to the server so I can remove
and re-add to the domain.

Does anyone know
how I can remove this server from the Citrix farm? I obviously cannot
login to do it the correct way using Add/Remove Programs. I logged on to
the Zone Data Collector and tried to do this via AppCenter via:

Server\Other
Tasks\Remove from Farm

It fails with:

"The server
is still online and cannot be removed from the farm. It should be removed by
the uninstall program."

Is there another
way I can uninstall this Citirx software? Need to remove it cleanly from
the farm then I can format the server and start again.
ThanksAng