[THIN] Re: Unfriendliness of theThin website

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:37:07 -0600

What is this ripping of thethin.net web site.  We have a free reference site
that cost us nothing and Jim has expenses to keep it up and current (not TO
mention his time).  How do you expect him to pay for it all if he does not
use sponsors and advertising?  Nothing is free so either we have to pay Jim
a subscription fee or we realize that those little things are a necessity of
providing such a valuable tool. Nothing in life is free and our cost is a
few ads.  User unfriendly, try living in the thin world without it.  It has
paid for itself in my environment more then I can ever thank Jim.  Also,
some of the ads has helped with problems by providing information for a
vendor.  Salute to Jim and all the advertisers that sponsor this site.  It
is the first site I usually go to for Citrix/thin client answers and I have
used a lot of sites for information and/or a resource tool.

THANKS JIM K!!!!