[THIN] Re: Unfriendliness of theThin website

  • From: C.Prickaerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:15:44 +0100

Hi Jim,

When I do a search in the Archives the add that reffers to
http://www.oneapp.co.uk/site/sentinel/ keeps flashing (changes between
text). I was wondering if this is implementation specific (my problem) or
other people have the same issue.

I'm glad that TheThin has sponsors that make the site possible, so no bad
word about that from me :)

greets,

Chris