[THIN] Re: Unfriendliness of theThin website

  • From: "Tyler Kinchen" <tyler.kinchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:02:36 -0500

        You are correct.  No more bug popup warning from the site.  The ad =
doesn't look any different.  I guess the > in the code didn't cause a =
problem with the ad.  Were the virus rankings updating properly?

        As for the soapbox guys, I don't recall criticizing Jim or his website =
in my post.  I did state that the thin has been a valuable resource for =
me over the years.  Go flog a user or something. <g>  And before I get =
flamed, that's a joke but if you must flame me, just send the email =
straight to me so I can print it and spruce up my office.

Regards,

Tyler Kinchen
tkinchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client