[THIN] Unattended install parameters - shadow logging

  • From: Chris Strug <chrisstrug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:08:02 +0000

Hi All,

Have one of those "Friday" moment and for the life of me can't get my head
round the way I need to configure the install parameters for an unattended
install.

I want to "Allow shadowing of user sessions on server" with a popup
acceptance prompt and all shadow sessions to be logged.

I'm currently using:

CTX_MF_SHADOWING_CHOICE=Yes
CTX_MF_SHADOW_PROHIBIT_REMOTE_ICA=No
CTX_MF_SHADOW_PROHIBIT_NO_NOTIFICATION=No
CTX_MF_SHADOW_PROHIBIT_NO_LOGGING=No

But am having problems getting what I want...

Anyone tell me what I need to set these to? I just can't get my head round
the logic...

Thanks

Chris.

--