[THIN] Re: Unattended install - PS4.0 on Windows Server 2003

  • From: Rick Mack <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 07:13:49 +1000

Hi Jeremy,

I use transforms and modified MSIs a lot, but not for a metaframe
(oops sorry, presentation server) installation. Having all the oprions
"visible" has a few advantages.

It's easily modified in situ, and dead easy to change when you're
using your scripts on another site.

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
Volante Systems

On 5/26/05, Jeremy Saunders <jeremy.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Interesting scripts Rick. Do you find it easier to put all the MSI options
> in the command line instead of creating an MST?
>
>  Kind regards,
>

>  Jeremy Saunders
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.