[THIN] Re: Unattended install

  • From: "JOHN CARVER" <jcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:11:43 -0700

In the [components] section it's
LicenseServer=3D1

>>> Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/29/03 10:02AM >>>

Hi John,

What are TSKeyboardDrivers and TSPrinterDrivers?  Does this mean that all
the different keyboards and printers will be loaded?  Have you found the
entry for TS Licensing?  Iam wondering if it is as simple as
TSLicensing=3Don.

adam

                                                                           =
                                                          =20
                      "JOHN CARVER"                                        =
                                                          =20
                      <jcarver@incsyste        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx=
g>                                                        =20
                      m.com>                   cc:       <Adam.Baum@cityofm=
esa.org>                                                  =20
                                               Subject:  Re: [THIN] =
Unattended install                                               =20
                      05/29/2003 09:57                                     =
                                                          =20
                      AM                                                   =
                                                          =20
                                                                           =
                                                          =20
                                                                           =
                                                          =20

Hello Adam.
This is what I do...

Within the [Components] section of your answer file (or winnt.sif) add
TSClients=3DOn
TSEnable=3DOn
TSKeyboardDrivers=3DOn
TSPrinterDrivers=3DOn

Then add a [TerminalServices] section containing
ApplicationServer=3D1

Hope this helps.

>>> Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/28/03 03:47PM >>>
Hi All,

I am going to attempt a W2K server unattended install so I downloaded
Microsoft's guide on all the parameters.  One item that I can't find is
that when I manually install and select Application Mode for Terminal
Services, I am prompted to select a permissions compatability level =
(either
NT or W2K).  I can not find where to set this in tne unattended.txt file.
Do I need to worry about this?  If I don't specify, what is the default?
And, of course, what is the parameter (if it exists)?

adam

http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm=20

<<<<GWIASIG 0.07>>>>