[THIN] Re: Unable to get SQL connection

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 07:28:15 -0700

Yup..chose existing farm/zone and the SQL server is pingable.  The data
collector has no problem accessing the SQL server.  From the problem
server, I can map drives, connect to other software on the SQL server, and
copy files to its drives.  It's just ODBC that won't work.

                      "Magnus"

                      <magnus@xxxxxxxx>        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      thin-bounce@freel        Subject:  [THIN] Re: Unable to
get SQL connection
                      ists.org

                      03/21/2003 01:14

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

When you did the install you stated join and existing farm and typed in the
name of the farm and the zone.  Also can you ping the sql server and make
an
ODBC connetion to it