[THIN] Re: Unable to get SQL connection

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:50:04 -0700

Yes.  I had only one server in the farm and I ran DSMAINT to do the
migration.  The server that can't connect is a brand new server.  Fresh
install of W2K.  No MF installed since it can't connect to the datastore.
adam

                      "Magnus"

                      <magnus@xxxxxxxx>        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      thin-bounce@freel        Subject:  [THIN] Re: Unable to
get SQL connection
                      ists.org

                      03/21/2003 12:33

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

Did you run dsmaint configure  on all of the servers pointing it to the
MF20.dsn that is configured for your SQL server?