[THIN] Unable to get SQL connection

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:07:33 -0700

HI All,

I am attempting to add another server to a farm.  I was using an Access
database, but migrated to SQL Server this morning.  DSMAINT says everything
went well and the primary server is functioning normally.  When I go to add
the second server, I get an ODBC error when setting up the DSN.  The
failure message status is HYT00.  The second part of the msg is:
[Microsoft][ODBC Connection] Timeout.

Any ideas?

W2K SP2 XPe FR2.

adam