[THIN] Unable to enumerate applications. The remote server may be down, the enum.asp file location may be invalid, or the enum.asp file contains errors

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:36:33 +0800

We have just upgrade Web Interface to version 3.0 from 2.0 (on Win2k
SP4) talking to a MF XP 1.0 FR3.  When I try to use the PNAgent to
connect I get the following error popup:

Unable to enumerate applications. The remote server may be down, the
enum.asp file location may be invalid, or the enum.asp file contains
errors

I have had a look at CTX102859 and tried to implement all the suggested
fixes except the 4th issue ( as it does not apply).  I am still having
the problem.  Has anyone had the same issue and have you been able to
resolve it?

All help appreciated
regards
Mk

Mark Calleja
Coordinator Network Systems
Network Systems
Dept Housing and Works
(08) 9222 4941
mark.calleja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't"

2004 is the Year of the Built Environment
For more information, please go to www.builtenvironment2004.wa.gov.au

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320