[THIN] Re: Unable to Resolve Application Set Name

  • From: "Bob Coffman - Info From Data Corp." <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:52:05 -0400

Good question.

At first, I got an error.  Then I opened Program Neighborhood separately,
and let it connect and update the application set.  After that, running the
command line worked.

From this, it appears that if you specify an application in the command
line, PN will only launch the app it if it has made a previous connection to
the app set?  I'll keep testing but I'm all ears for any ideas.  I would
really like this to refresh the app set at logon so I can use this in a
large number of mandatory profiles.

- Bob

  _____