[THIN] Re: UltiPro problems.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:51:59 -0700

Anyone?  I really need to get this resolved, and I haven't received
much help from US Group/UltiPro, and Citrix didn't have much.

Every time a user tries to log in, the app will DR. Watson, and the
Exception Code is C0000025.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406