[THIN] Ugh! Drive problems Somewhat Off - Topic

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:07:20 -0400

For whatever reason, My PC here at work has Windows XP pro on a drive
Formatted Fat32 not NTFS.  I am starting to get messages about Corrupted
files on the disk, but if I try to Run Checdsk it wont correct them.  And If
I try to run Scandisk it warns me the File system may get corrupted.   Any
idea on what I can use to do a Good scan and repair on my drive?  Or am I
out of luck.
Jason

670,616,629 mph.  Its not just a good idea, its the law.