[THIN] Re: Udate on Jim

  • From: Charlie Fraser <fraserc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:15:23 -0400

Jim, You presence is sorely missed! Get well soon. All the best!

Charlie

Pavlo Ignatusha wrote:

Get well soon Jim. Make sure you rest enough before coming back to the full swing.

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.