[THIN] Re: USRLOGON.CMD

  • From: Henry Sieff <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:34:54 -0500

If you have done anything to speed up logins which cause login scripts to
run at the same time as everything else, path might not exist yet. I always
put full paths to my sub .cmd's in login to avoid this problem.

Worst comes to worst, turn echo on and put a pause statement after that
section on a test machine.