[THIN] USB redirect

  • From: "Paul Beckman" <pbeckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:54:12 -0600

I have the new blackberry 6510 that uses a USB cable to sync.  How do I
get citrix to redirect USB ports?
=20
Thanks
=20
Paul Beckman
CIS Department
Delta Health Group
850-470-0155
pbeckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pbeckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>=20
=20

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to=20
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or=20
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other=20
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by=20
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. =20
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete=20
the material from all computers."