[THIN] Re: USB device control software

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:21:53 +0100

They contacted me about getting  a demo set up didn't leave contact
details and that  was 4 months ago

Haven't heard from them since...

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Magnus Hjorleifsson

Symantec makes a good one that we use for AV, USB device control and
encryption

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2012, at 9:07, James Rankin <kz20fl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Apologies if you've already seen me whining about this on
Twitter, but is anyone aware of any USB device control software that
works with Provisioning Services 6.0, XenApp 6.5 and Windows Server 2008
R2? Ideally it needs to support encryption too.

--
http://appsensebigot.blogspot.co.uk

IMPORTANT INFORMATION/DISCLAIMER

I certainly don't have time to monitor the content of e-mail sent and
received via this account for the purposes of ensuring compliance with
anyone's policies and procedures. I am pretty sure that somewhere in UK
legislation there is some politically-correct drivel that stipulates I
must never send or store e-mails or attachments that are obscene,
indecent, sexist, racist, defamatory, abusive, in breach of copyright,
encrypted, amusing, overly long, slightly opinionated, anonymous, likely
to harm animals or hurt the feelings of an as-yet-unspecified or
as-yet-nonexistent minority (such as extraterrestrial eggplants). Emails
of this nature sent in or out of this account may be intercepted and
stopped by the system, but it's a long shot. This being the UK, even if
I was prosecuted for breach of said email guidelines, I'd probably walk
with a suspended sentence anyway, but if I'd forgotten to pay my car
insurance, I'd most certainly be hung, drawn and quartered.

I am not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has
been sent, in more or less the same way that cyclozine manufacturers
aren't responsible for drug addicts mixing it with methadone and
overdosing, so I'm glad I cleared the confusion up there nice and early.
Where opinions are expressed, they are not necessarily mine. However, I
don't make a habit of expressing other people's opinions for them, so
you shouldn't take that statement as an indication that I am in the
business of providing an opinion-expressing service. In the event that I
did, this discourse would provide no guarantee that I would do it
anyway, but I don't, so I won't.

addressed. If you are not the intended addressee, or the person
responsible for delivering it to them, aside from the fact that you've
clearly got some level of unauthorised access to their account or are at
least engaged in some sort of fraud, I'm obliged to tell you that may
not copy, forward disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any
way. To do so may be unlawful, and as you're already breaking the law, I
am sure that bombshell makes you quake in your boots and turn yourself
over to law enforcement immediately. If you receive this e-mail by
mistake, please advise the sender immediately. That would be me, and as
I am clearly prone to sending emails to completely the wrong person, I
should instantly be stripped of my status as a technical consultant and
sent to do something more becoming of my stupidity, such as appearing on
Big Brother, the X Factor or "insert country name here"'s Got Talent.

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.