[THIN] USB data leak and block software

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 10:17:48 +0100

All,

Is anyone using a product that will work with XenApp to control and log
what is copied to and from USB devices plugged into a device running a
published desktop.

Software should also prevent users running exe like games etc.

We run Safe End on our desktops but it does not support or work on
XenApp

Thanks

Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Senior Network Engineer

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland

IT Department
Naas Road, Rathcoole

Co. Dublin, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 401 1253
E-mail: ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx <mailto:ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>

www.ltai.ie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.