[THIN] Re: USB Support in New MF?

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 06:25:18 +1000

Hi Susan,

There are keyboard wedge card readers available that work fine in a
Citrix/terminal server environment. USB > serial devices are generally
intended for interfacing with serial devices on a USB bus, not the opposite.

As far as USB support for Metaframe, that will probably just be USB printer
support via a special client-side device driver.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx