[THIN] Re: USB -IT

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:21:08 -0400

I just got off the phone with them. Emergent Online is announcing several new products at Citrix Iforum. They do not have a booth there but will be at the Swan Hotel on Tuesday in the Grand Suite from 9:00-5:00 Please check them out there!

Web site isn't available yet. But product sounds pretty sweet!
The also have a new product called Block-IT for session based internet and intranet access control

More next week in my review of the event.
Regards,
Jim Kenzig

King, Jesse wrote:

Get out.