[THIN] Re: URGENT:Any way to record a ICA session ?

  • From: "Andrew Cooke" <acooke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:39:24 -0000

Just been doing a bit of googling using different key words that have come to
me over the course of this list conversation.

I came across VNC recorder.. Now I doubt that VNC can work correctly in a
terminal server environment. BUT if I load it onto the local PCs then I'm on to
a winner I think..

Only trouble is VNC is slow as anything on the older machines I have here
http://www.sodan.org/~penny/vncrec/ VNCREC
http://www.unixuser.org/~euske/vnc2swf/ Even better is VNC to shockwave !.

Oh and I've just found out that TIGHTVNC includes it native

Oh how wonderful, citrix plan to include this in their future releases....
Anyone here a beta tester :)

Of course RDP recording would be just as good as ICA recording... Anyone here
in contact with anyone at the RDP projects on sourceforge.. Maybe I can get
them to add the feature ?