[THIN] Re: URGENT Please Help! TS Licensing

  • From: "Rick Mack" <Rick.Mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:52:24 +1000

Hi Charles,

You can move the license database from one server to another (same O.S.
version).

It's basically a case of installing TS licensing on another server, stop the TS
licensing service on both servers, copy the contents of the lserver folder
(%systemroot%\system32\lserver) to the new server, start up the TS licensing
service on the new server and only then activate the server.

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
Volante Systems