[THIN] Re: UPS and Outlook Crash

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:40:58 -0500

I think updates are easier to find.  You go to citrix.com/support and click
"Software Updates"  from there you get a drop down to zero in on a product
version etc. or you can see everything chronological.

or from citrix.com/support, you select the product you want and all updates
for that product are linked for that product on the product page.  You can
zero in on anything by version etc.

You can then set an alert to be notified anytime something is added.