[THIN] UPHClean development stopped

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:50:08 -0000

Just noticed a post on the UPHClean blog. It appears that Robin Caron has
ceased development on UPHClean.
A real shame that it never got beyond the beta stage.

http://blogs.technet.com/uphclean/

"First let me apologize for the length of time since my last post.
Unfortunately this post is to report that UPHClean is now officially dormant.
Release bits for UPHClean v2.0 are not forthcoming.  There's no plan of record
for release. This means that even if it was restarted it would be months or
much longer to get a final package ready. At various point I had hope that I
could get time together to produce a final package but it is not in the cards
for the forseable future.  This is not happening."