[THIN] UPHCLEAN on NT 4 TSE

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:49:32 -0500

Should the current UPHCLEAN work on NT 4 TSE?

I have a problem I think UPHCLEAN might help with and I'd like to run it on
these boxes, however in test I'm getting the following error after reboot:

System Process - Driver Entry Point Not Found
    The C:\wtsrv\system32\Drivers\uphcleanhlp.sys device driver could not
locate the entry point _except_handler3 in driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Appears that UPHCLEAN would need to be compiled differently to work on this
platform, from my investigation of that error.

Any help appreciated.  I just need to keep these boxes limping along for
another couple of months!

- Bob Coffman