[THIN] Re: UPH Clean

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:18:53 -0500

I started using it after I started using roaming profiles.  A problem
started right away (2nd day for roaming profiles) where a user could not log
on because her profile hive was stuck.  After researching the event ID in
the log, I found UPH Clean right away.  It took care of the problem
immediately and I haven't had an issue like that since.

If I had known about this before building my servers I would have installed
it right away, before any problems occurred.

UPH Clean works right away if there is a stuck profile so I would think your
policy should be able to delete the profile even if UPH had to unload it.
But, I am not sure about this, I have not tested it.

Tasita Ebacher
702 Communications
Data Systems Engineer
CCNA