[THIN] UPD

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:16:43 -0800

Can anyone tell me what the prerequisites are for the Universal Printer
Driver to work.

So far I have this:

ICA W32 client 6.2 or greater.

Why I ask is that some of my clients are not getting the UPD and I am not
totally sure why.

Thanks

Doug Stratton,
TDA, Workplace Support,
http://icw.ista.gov.bc.ca/I_wss/workplace.asp
<http://icw.ista.gov.bc.ca/I_wss/workplace.asp>
Common IT Services,
Ministry of Management Services,
Province of British Columbia
Phone: 250 356-6678 Fax: 250 356-1960
MailTo:Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<MailTo:Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
D Sharped

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79