[THIN] Re: UNattended install of Win2k and MF

  • From: Mike Hiester <mmhiester@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:00:59 -0800 (PST)

Jim,

I looked in MIAB first. Unfortunately it does not have
this specific piece. I used it and other sources to
create the unattended installs, what I am looking for
is a batch that will prompt an installer for some info
(server name, ip, domain, credentials, new farm to
create) and populate this in the unatteneded.txt. We
need a process that we can hand out and anyoen with a
list can follow. Unfortunately editing an
unattended.txt to input correct entries is over some
staffs head in many remote sites. I have lost that
argument, just trying to create something that meets
teh requirements....

To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: UNattended install of Win2k and MF

From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:00:32 -0500

I suspect this document will have everything you are
looking for.
http://www.dabcc.com/miab/

JK

http://mailplus.yahoo.com