[THIN] Re: UNC Blocking with external access only

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 12:30:33 -0400

You can control UNC's from the NavUI but NOT from within published
applications.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server Provision Networks VIP

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 9/8/06, Steve Greenberg <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But AAC can provide access to specific folders and files and apply granular read, print, save, edit, rights, etc.

Also, it can provide access to only specific UNC paths when used in VPN
mode….

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453