[THIN] Re: UIS on MetaFrame XP (2nd POST)

  • From: "Stephen Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:23:10 -0700

Hi Hector,

I have heard that Citrix has a way to make it work but I don't know it. We
installed a lot of UIS in the past but virtually everyone has dropped it in
favor of pure ICA. Too bad, it is a great way to connect X devices.

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262