[THIN] UIS on MetaFrame XP (2nd POST)

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:24:06 -0500

Does anyone know if UIS 1.0b works on MetaFrame XP FR-1 (NT 4.0)?

I found a patch described in CTX341287, but after following the
instructions, I get the following error after rebbots:

The application, exe\plx11.dbg, generated an application error. The error
occurred on 10/25/2002 @15:20:19.937. The
exception generated was c0000005 at address 00000000 [<nosymbols>]

which means that the X11protocol listener is not starting.  I can't even
start it manually.
Is anything using UIS on MF XP?

Any help is appreciated.

Hector Minero