[THIN] Re: UIS on MetaFrame XP

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:07:50 -0500

Yes, I found that out last week.  Even MetaFrame SP1 breaks UIS.
I called Citrix and they said they will not fix it.
I'm being forced to use MetaFrame XP without SP1 since on this particular
network I don't have a Unix server where I can install the ICA
client.  Hopefully, I will be able to use the Solaris ICA client in the near
future.  I've been using the Solaris ICA client on other networks and
although it's much slower that X11, it seems to do the job.

Thanks,

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540)653-8859