[THIN] UHPClean

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 11:32:43 +0100

Hi,

Have just got 2008 R2 64 bit with XenApp 6.5 up and running, and I'm
starting to review all apps and weather to stream, install try and
upgrade to 64 bit were possible or stick with 32 bit.

I am going  Office 2010 and have already users on current XenApp 5 2003
server running it. Should I look at the 64 bit Office and install
straight on server or could it have trouble interacting with 32 bit
applications?

UHPClean ? is it still needed ?

Thanks

Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Senior Network Engineer

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland

IT Department
Naas Road, Rathcoole

Co. Dublin, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 401 1253
E-mail: ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx <mailto:ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>

www.ltai.ie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.