[THIN] Typing slow

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:56:47 -0500

Users connecting to our servers in Wisconsin, from Canada.  Connecting via
NFUSE.  512K line.

User's noticing a lag in typing.  That it is behind them.  Anything that can
be done?  I can see tweaking things in a full client, but with a web client?

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst II
Curwood, Inc.
Phone: 920-303-7609