[THIN] Two servers in a workgroup - problem accesing share resources

  • From: "Pilon, Benoit" <PilonB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:16:23 -0500

I've got two Win2k/Ctrix servers sitting in a DMZ, same subnet and same
Workgroup. There is no win and dns. Whenever I try to connect to a share
resources from/to the servers (provide my credentials servername\userid) it
said that it doesn't know about the userid or password.

I can ping the server properly using their netbios name. If I go to the
network neighboorhood, I see the Workgroup with the 2 servers below it but I
when I click on the 2nd server I get the following message: "The account is
not authorized to log in from this station". I also talk to our firewall
guys and he said they haven't block anything within the subnet.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Benoit

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79