[THIN] TweakUI Paranoia settings in Citrix?

  • From: "Dez" <Dez_is@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:25:21 +0000

Just a little thought that crossed my mind that might help on our Citrix server
whilst playing around with TweakUI on my laptop.......
Do all / most of the settings in TweakUI work under a Citrix or TS environment?
One thing we do (via scripts) is clear out various recent and history files for
each user, things like those shown in the Paranoia tab, IE History and document
history etc, so I was wondering if this would do the job for us without all the
scripts? I would normally have a play myself rather than ask the question on
here, but I'm curious and I'm not back in the office until Monday now!

thanks
Chris