[THIN] Re: Turning on Windows Search on XenApp servers

  • From: James Rankin <kz20fl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:14:58 +0100

That sounds like an idea, provided I can enable the Windows Search service
without actually selecting a drive. I'm not interested in the local drives
at all - it's a network drive where the users will be searching, so
effectively we simply want Windows Search to work in non-indexed network
drives only, completely ignoring (and also not indexing!) the local drives.

Cheers,

JR

--
*James Rankin*