[THIN] Re: Turn off ICA Client File Security Pop-Up in PS 4.5

  • From: "Jim Cannon" <Mach1-70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:49:22 -0500

On the plus side though at least the file is in standard ini format which
would make it easy enough to script out the entry for machines on the
network as long as you have a list of the workstation names....We export
from SMS when we need to do something like this....

From: Latham, Mark marklatham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:09:01 -0600
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Turn off ICA Client File Security Pop-Up in PS 4.5

I am just getting ready to go live with a new PS 4.5 farm to replace a
Metaframe XP farm and in testing, I get the ICA Client File Security
pop-up that I know will confuse the users.

Is there a way to just turn it off and give them full access always? I
can't seem to find this in any documentation.

Thanks!

--
Mark Latham