[THIN] Tscale 2.0 problem

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:36:20 -0500

Anyone out there used this? I have installed the PMC on my desktop. We have a mixture of 4.0 TSE and 2000 servers. Pushing the agent out to the 2000 servers went fine, but it will not let me install the agent to the TSE servers. Anyone have any idea why? it just tells me this.

"The optimization agent could not be installed on this machine. Class not registered. Try again."

Michael Boggan

Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL provides custom-tailored solutions for each client?s mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com