[THIN] Trend Micro Office Scan 7.3 vs Server Protect

  • From: "Euan Cooper" <euan.cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:49:34 +1200

We use trend Micro Av products on our system.  Currently we are using
Office Scan on workstations and Server Protect on servers - including
terminal servers.   Trend seem to have stopped further development of
Server Protect and promoting Office Scan as a client/server product
instead.  While we are happy with our current set-up I am considering
dropping Server protect and moving all our servers over to Office Scan.

I believe that a number of list members are using Office Scan on their
servers now.  Are there any issues I should be aware of - in particular
in relation to using it on our terminal servers?

Thanks,

-Ec