[THIN] Re: Tremont Cart Replacement

  • From: "Stage, Paul" <p.stage@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:13:25 -0600

I have thought about that.  However, we are wanting a thin client setup and
not a fat client.  Fat clients would be too much of a load on our wireless
access points.  I'm really looking for a way to incorporate some type of
Wyse terminal perhaps on a cart or something.  There lies the issue though,
what kind of cart and what kind of battery to incorporate to run a terminal
and 15" LCD.